Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Things that made me smile this week [24-31|10|11]

Hello Unidentified friends! How are you today? First of all I hope we all have a lovely November! These are some pictures I took during the last week. I hope you like them and that they will make you smile!

Maria Matiopoulou



Topshop Winter collection : I want to buy everything!








































Christmas lights will be turned on today @ Oxford street
Saturday night out



Walking in the Disney store, makes you feel like a kid again

My favorite: Christmas Window displays. The best time of the year for me!

My first Halloween pumpkin and my Apple ;)

Stylish John John posing for me

Do you remember this post about H&M home collection? I will try to visit them today,
I'll let you know about the details!

My mother is constantly sending me pictures of our new cat in Thessaloniki.
Unidentified friends, meet Louis. The cat who loves dogs!



Lola's Halloween cupcakes @ Topshop

2 comments :

  1. Wowww So happy you are having a great time... Maybe soon we ll be in your blog too about things that will make you happy 24-29 November !!! juhuuu !!!kisses to both of you !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annie I can't wait!I'm Counting down days :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment for Unidentified Lifestyle!

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...