Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Styling Recipe: Living in a white living room

 Happy Tuesday! I've always admired the magic aesthetics of bright, white interiors. I'm not quit sure though if they can be practical for my daily habits. White interiors look amazing in decorating magazines but they always have to be super organized and neat. I have to admit that I'm not that tidy and I love it when apartments aren't always that perfect. I've collected a few white and bright living rooms for you, they're always great inspiration and the truth is that I always admire their owners.
Are you a big fan of white interiors? Do you think you could live/work in such a white living room?

Maria

Photos via my Pinterest board 'Living Room Areas'

Take a look at our previous Styling Recipe ' Decorating with black and white' here

In order to join Pinterest you need an invite. If you need one for Pinterest just make a comment on this post and give me your email and I'll invite you as soon as I read it!




22 comments :

  1. I love neutral white rooms, but texture is a must! The second photo is my perfect example!

    Thanks for the pinterest invite...I've yet to join as I know I'll be in trouble!! :) But, I'm ready!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Pam do you want a pinterest invite? Send me an email to unidentifiedlifestyle@gmail.com and I'll invite as soon as possible!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think white rooms are so inspired, love the second pic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am the biggest fan of a neutral color palette and the third image is beautiful. Love the added seagrass for texture. Maria, I'd love a pinterest invite at mydesignchic@gmail.com. Know that will be trouble for me, but looks wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the look of white rooms! But I also like colour!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love a white room but they must have a few bursts of colour and plenty of texture to add some contrast and interest I think :) these examples are lovely :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous post ! I adored all the pictures.. Really lovely:>
    Thanks for your comment dear. I would love to follow your pretty blog! Following back? ^^

    Have a great day,

    xx Satu
    Indie by Heart

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh and I requested pinterest for an invite, just got it. If I hadn't done that I would have asked you to invite me ^^ <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Designchic I've send you an invite, let me know if you received it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you @Indie by heart! Welcome to Unidentified Lifestyle ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful post! I love decorating with white and black and white is my favourite palette. The first room is my idea of perfection. So happy to have found your blog! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I adore such clean design. And I want that rug in the top photo.
    Thanks for the Twitter follow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I agree with the previous comments. White color interior design is indeed adorable. This only shows that there's a beauty behind the color white. The carpet is perfect too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Πολυ ωραιω σπιτι και σχεδια υφασματα και στισιμο

    ReplyDelete
  15. The styling is pretty amazing. I love the furniture and accessories in the house. And that rug is really cool. I love how it complimented the entire look of the house.

    carpet temecula

    ReplyDelete
  16. So informative things are provided here,I really happy to read this post,I was just imagine about it and you provided me the correct information I really bookmark it,for further reading,So thanks for sharing the information.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Well, that's excellent article! I enjoy reading the articles that have good information and ideas to share with each reader.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment for Unidentified Lifestyle!

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...