Monday, May 14, 2012

House tour: Parisian apartment


If you don't already know it, I'm kind of in love with Paris. Well, more obsessed than in love. Every time I visit Paris I feel something really special, I have a special bond with the language, the nature, food, the apartments. So when I saw this post on trendland my heart kind of skipped a beat. A 2,150 sqm (200M²) apartment located in the neighborhood of Saint Eustache, decorated by German-French interior designer Josephine Gintzburger. I would love to design an apartment like this one day. Notice the mixture of materials, the way the designer managed to combine strong colors with each other. A unique, vivid space, that I can't take my eyes off it. 
What do you think? How would you feel if you lived in an apartment like this one? 

Have a lovely day
Maria














7 comments :

  1. Gorgeous! I love that stainless table, so unique

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous - especially love the kitchen/dining area with the red and pink accents (how cute are the Smeg appliances?).

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning! I'd never leave the house if I lived here :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh swoon!!!! I understand you obsession with Paris - it is a special city! Check out that pink fridge- simply gorgeous
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  5. in love with these photos<3


    www.inablondeworld.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Παρα πολυ ωραιο... θελω και εγω!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment for Unidentified Lifestyle!

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...