Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Things that made me smile {May}

1. My daily routine: Fresh fruit & Design
2. Taking a break, walking around my neighborhood
3. The outfit I chose for the airport
4. The view of my hometown (Thessaloniki) from my plane window
4. One of the best moments of our getaway to Greece: Sunny breakfast at home
5. The lying in my garden with my big fat Greek cat Luis


I hope you're still out there my online friends. I know I've been quiet lately and Unidentified Lifestyle was on pause for a while, but I had a pretty good reason for that. On the 15th of September I've moved to London to start a new life and get a second degree in Interior Architecture, today, nine months later I have two major reasons to be happy and celebrate. I've finished my degree and turned 25! It was an amazing year, I have met so many wonderful people and learned so much. I will never regret the decision I took one year and a half ago. I've been working really hard on my portfolio and the final project for my uni work for last 25 days, but 10 days ago  John John and I decided to fly back to Greece just for a weekend, which is the perfect amount of time to enjoy the sun and recharge our batteries.
How are you? What have you been up to lately? 
I have so much catching up to do on your blogs!


But for now, I will let the pictures do the rest of the talking!


PS: Many of these pictures are already uploaded on my instagram profile. If you like you can also follow me there, just search for "marimarmat" 


Maria
1. It was so hard to focus on work, when it was so hot and sunny outside
2. Vanilla cupcake candle from Primark on my table
3. My birthday started with these amazing flowers that John John brought in the morning
4. Birth-day lunch in Notting Hill
5. Surprise cupcakes from my friends in Hyde park
6. The best way to end my birthday, dinner prepared by him. Notice the oven glove 'Keep calm, Man cooking!"

15 comments :

  1. Lovely photos. :) Hehe, especially the last one brought smile to my face: my boyfriend has been cooking a lot lately (which he didn't do ever during the first 6 months of our dating! :D)
    Adorable post.


    Satu
    Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Satu :) Mine wasn't cooking for the first TWO years of our relationship! I guess it's a good thing that they've started cooking!

      Delete
  2. Happy birthday to you and congratulations on your degree - what a year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Maria you have been busy! Congrats on finishing your degree + a big happy birthday to you! Escaping to Greece for the weekend sounds amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Maria,
    Congratulations on your degree!! What a lovely time you had in Greece. I dream on visiting there.
    Seems that you had a lovely birthday too. Happy Birthday!! :D
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Isobel! You have to visit Greece, it's an amazing destination during the summer!

      Delete
  5. Happy belated b-day wishes Maria.I bet you had a fantastic time back home.Also congrats on your degree!

    x

    P.S: My bf doesnt even know how to boil an egg!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! Thank you so much Anastasia! Good luck with your degree, too!

      Delete
  6. What an amazing time you've been having Maria! Congrats on finishing your degree and I hope you had a wonderful birthday :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Blog is great! I really like all of your pictures;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment for Unidentified Lifestyle!

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...