Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Office space of the day & feng shui



The next two weeks will be the last weeks of my second degree in Interior Architecture and I couldn't be more excited. Excited and tired of course. This means I don't have plenty of time for my blog and also I don't have enough time to sleep. But I love every single moment. Creativity is what keeps me going.  So this is the perfect timing to share some of my favorite office spaces with you and a few Feng Shui tips. It may sound kind of weird to you, to arrange your home/office in order to create a peaceful environment but the Chinese believe that there energies all around us, in everything, even in our apartment or office space and we can change these energies. Even if you don't believe in the ancient art of Feng Shui, try it, you don't have anything to lose! It's really important to have a clean and bright office space, we work better in well-organized spaces that have a strong and positive energy. 
Do you believe in Feng Shui ? Do you have any special tips to share with us?


If you're currently redecorating your home office take a look at a previous post 'Add a bold element to your home office'


Have a lovely day!
Maria


Image via | Feng shui tips via

7 comments :

  1. I def believe in Feng Shui! Great post
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do find feng shui an interesting concept! This is a great space :)

    Best of luck with your studies!

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This desk is stunning! Lately I've been experimenting in 3d architectural visualization and I have to say that your blog is so inspiring!

    Many many kisses
    Out Of The Box

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so cool!
      Thank you so much Elsa! I really like your blog, too!

      Delete
  4. Interesting desk Maria! So you also do believe in feng sui, that's cool! My boss also believe in it, reason why we are moving on a new office space in Singapore By the way, I also like to potions of the table it's cozy and bright.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment for Unidentified Lifestyle!

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...