Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Fashion meets Decor: Black&White

Add black curtains &  black bedspreads (in large, high ceiling bedrooms) to create an elegant atmosphere. Exactly like you would wear them.

Black and white can also be used to create an modern interior. Use a  minimalistic black bed as a key element in your bedroom and make it look stylish and sophisticated. Exactly how you would combine your leather jacket and a romantic dress.




I love the quote 'When in doubt, wear black'. Black express class, luxury and simplicity, but I love it even more when it's combined with white. A powerful contrast that makes women who wear black and white prettier and apartments that are "dressed" in black and white look unique. Today Unidentified Lifestyle is exploring the relationship between Fashion, Decor and black&white.
What do you think? 
Do you prefer to wear black & white or use it in your apartment?

Maria


Images via 1,2
Images edited by me

14 comments :

  1. καλυτερα να το φοραω αλλιως την μελαγχολια την εχω ετοιμη αμα το βαλω στο σπιτι μου!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore black + white, definitely my favourite palette! I use this all them time in decor and fashion - I completely agree with the quote too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's such a classic and elegant combination! I have many black and white elements in my kitchen and have always loved it! Hope you have a great day Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those two fashion + decor inspirations go so well together. Glamorous, chic as Olivia and more "rough" interior on the second room, just like the girl's edgy outfit. ^^ Nice post !

    Satu
    Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously, black is the go-to! I love these outfit to room comparisons, they are always so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love both of these outfits especially the first one. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. its so classic,.
    visit my site at pasarbola.hol.es :: Pasar Bola

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment for Unidentified Lifestyle!

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...