Friday, May 11, 2012

House tour: romantic house on Formentera island





This is a gorgeous apartment with a strong personality. It belongs to a woman named Christina and it's located on Formentera island (Remember this post about Formentera island?) This island has so many beautiful houses that makes me wanna visit it as soon as possible. I love the feminine aesthetics and the natural materials that have been used such as wood and stone. 


I hope you're having a lovely week!


Maria




Photography by  Jordi Canosa, a photographer from Barcelona, Spain
via Style-Files

9 comments :

  1. I would so love a second home on an island such as this. It's so tranquil and untouched. This apartment pairs well with the islands theme but I do have to say the other house is more my style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that simple and romantic style at the same time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great for my forest villa. I will check more from your healthy blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment for Unidentified Lifestyle!

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...