Thursday, September 27, 2012

Five places in London


This is one of my favorite posts because I can share with you how amazing London town is. Since I came back from Greece the weather has been really great (until last week) and we had the opportunity to enjoy all these tasty meals and excursions to many wonderful places. Some of them in London and a couple of them just a bit outside the city. 
So, sit back and start making notes because I have some pretty amazing places to suggest to you. 

All of the pictures are taken by me with a NIKON D3100.
Baity Kitchen is a 'hip' destination in South Kensington. Located on Walton street, you'll love every single meal (most of them organic) and the interior. If the sun decides to come out they have a small but beautiful and cozy back garden.
Tom's deli is the ultimate location on a Sunday morning. If you're lucky enough you'll find a table right away, otherwise you'll need to be patient. Amazing cakes, sweets and treats in a funky mix and match interior.
The Breakfast club is my favorite place in Central London. I don't have enough words to describe how awesome the interior of this place is and how great their food tastes. Be prepared to wait a while for a table but it's totally worth it.


"Stein's" is a new Bavarian Biergarden in Kingston, it's just 30minutes away from Waterloo. John John took me there two weeks ago because he's a huge fan of Bavarian food and although I wasn't expecting anything fancy, I got really impressed with the location and the decor. A rustic atmosphere, handmade wooden furniture and live Bavarian music. Their service was a bit slow (more than 30 minutes for an Apfelstrudel) but everything else was great. We had a beer on their patio in front of Thames and when it got colder we headed inside. We're planning on going back there really soon!
Woburn Safari park offered me one of the most beautiful experiences of my life so far. It's located in Woburn, a small village 40 minutes away from London, where you can find beautiful antiques. When you enter the Safari park you have no idea what's going to happen. I am a huge animal lover and I can't stand zoos and aquariums, but in this place you're basically driving around wild animals in their (almost) natural habitat. You're a visitor and the animals are deciding if they want to come near you. It was a unique experience, when at some point we were stuck in the middle of the road because this beautiful bear decided to stay there and relax for a while! 


Have you been to any of these places? Do you have any suggestions? I'd love to hear them!

Take a look at more of my favorite London locations here & here

Have a lovely day,

Maria

3 comments :

  1. I've been to none of these :(
    Next time I'm coming London we go together!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous finds!! I need to come back to London soon!!!! Filakia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Maria! what a lovely tour of London - years ago I used to work in Walton Street - I had tons of fun!
    mary x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment for Unidentified Lifestyle!

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...