Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Styling Recipe: Choosing the right wallpaper for a nursery

When it comes to little children and babies we need to be careful. Colors, shapes and textures affect them in ways we can't even imagine. So when you're decorating the room that is meant to be for your little prince/princess choose wisely. Wallpapers are always a great way to add style and color to a room, so it's the best choice for a nursery. You can try something fun, colorful and unisex (in case you have a boy and a girl), like the images on idea number 1. If you're a fan of  girly and bright floral patterns, make sure you cover only one wall of the room, it's the best amount of wallpaper.
If you're a fan of  girly and bright floral patterns, make sure you cover only one wall of the room, it's the best amount of wallpaper. After all, you want to welcome your baby in comfort and style!

If you don't feel like redecorating every two or three years Idea number 3. is the right choice for you, clear modern geometrical shapes that you can definitely keep for many many years, until your little baby isn't a baby anymore. It will make the room look fresh and it will add dimension and texture to it! 

What about you? Which one would you choose for your nursery?

Have a lovely day!

Maria

Images via my Pinterest board 'Nursery areas' // Edited by me.

8 comments :

  1. When the time comes..you'll be the first to ask!
    I have huge changes in my life.Contact me asap!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous rooms. Thanks for sharing and also thank you for stopping by Milo and Mitzy. Have a great week. Your newest follower. Amy x
    http://www.miloandmitzy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely love the 3rd option, especially the soft mint green diamonds. It looks like a Ferm Living paper. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the third option is for me Maria! Just gorgeous :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog! I follow you on GFC, I hope you follow me too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment for Unidentified Lifestyle!

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...