Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Styling Recipe: A dash of dusty pink



Grey and dusty pink is definitely my favorite color combination. If you want to add a small feminine touch to one of your rooms in your apartment this is definitely one of the color combinations you need to try. Trust me, you will love the contrast between a dusty pink bedspread in a totally grey scheme bedroom. They complement each other perfectly and create a relaxing, calm atmosphere.

Are you a fan of dusty pink or do you prefer the original baby pink?

I hope you're all having a wonderful week,

I've neglected my blog for a while, hopefully everything is back to normal from now on :)

Maria

Pictures via 1,2 // Edited by me.

4 comments :

  1. Ok this might be now very girly of me but I am a true fan of dusty pink!!! I just bought a mug in dusty pink to celebrate autumn. My favorite colour combo this autumn: grey and dusty pink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm swooning! I LOVE this pink - it's such a hard colour to get right - but - oh boy - they have it right in these photos!!
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment for Unidentified Lifestyle!

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...