Wednesday, October 03, 2012

House tour: A small apartment in Stockholm

This modern studio apartment is located in Vasastan, Stockholm and it's designed by Alvhem Makleri & Interior. It looks really spacious but it's just 44 square meters and so bright! I live in a big studio apartment as well and I know how important light is, these windows create an amazing atmosphere that exude peace and tranquility. If you live in an one space home you already know how precious an idea like this 'curtain divider' is, just like the colors of the apartment. If you space is limited choose bright colors and add some dashes of vivid or darker accents. 
Images via // Edited by me
If you fancy the look of this apartment, I've collected a couple of items that you could use to create the same look in your house. I hope you'll find this list useful and interesting! 
1. Geometrical low coffee table // £300
2. Cream vintage chair // £125
3. Gray cozy throw // £38
4. Pendant shade // £20
5. Black floor lamp // £94
6. Eames Mauve Grey chair // £320
7. Black tea pot // £30

11 comments :

  1. What wonderful picks to get the look of this amazing home. Love the serene and calm feel of Swedish design. Great pendant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing!I love the light in this apartment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bright and colourful vibe of this home Maria :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Obsessed with that throw pillow and floor lamp :)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an Excellent post.I am inspired with this blog, I always found some great information on this blog.It is very helpful blog to all of us.I really care for such info a lot.Thanks for sharing such an informatics post and Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's an amazing use of space! I very much prefer small homes over big ones.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been searching for quite some time for information on this topic and no doubt your website saved my time and I got my desired information. Your post has been very helpful. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment for Unidentified Lifestyle!

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...