Thursday, October 04, 2012

Styling recipe : Peach baby nursery inspiration board

Last weekend I received an email from a lovely reader from Greece, asking some tips about decorating a nursery for a baby girl. I replied immediately that I'd love to help her (nurseries are always the most amazing part of decorating an apartment!) and this post is dedicated to her lovely family. I got inspired by this beautiful nursery and loved this color scheme. Peach, grey and white is one of the cutest color combinations you can use for a nursery. Add a comfortable rocking chair, a simple changing table, a couple of cute quotes and frames on the wall and if you want make a statement, add some pom poms hanging from your ceiling! I'm also a huge fan of initials, so if you've decided the name of your baby already add the first letter of her name on the wall. Don't forget the most important part of  a nursery is that you fill it with love. 

Do you like this color scheme? Or do you prefer more vibrant colors?

Maria

Images via // Edited by me.

2 comments :

Thank you so much for leaving a comment for Unidentified Lifestyle!

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...