Friday, October 05, 2012

Things that made me smile this week {31/09-07/10}

Lately I feel like time flies. I can't believe how fast September went by and the first week of October is already gone! London is so beautiful during this season of the year, colors change, it's raining (like always) and there's this dusty brown-green color everywhere. Last weekend I went to central London with John for some window shopping and couldn't stop starring at the window displays at Alexander McQueen's ( images 1&2) and a sparkly little key at Tiffany's. While browsing the internet, I've discovered the cutest necklace with the most amazing name 'Archipelago' (image 4), which is a Greek word, I guess they named it like that because of its bright colors that look like the colors of the sea and nature of Greece. (Have I mentioned lately how much I miss Greece?)
Image number 5 is one of my favorite photos, a naked tree, London eye and a clear British sky. I'm also really proud of these two discoveries from dotcomgiftshop, the cutest vintage  kitchen scale that comes  in creamy white and pink (£19 from dotcomgiftshop) and a  rustic stool with the quote 'Home sweet home' (£29 from dotcomgiftshop). Image 8 doesn't need an explanation, I love anything that comes in pastel colors!

I took photo 12 while John was driving, the weather was lovely, the sun was out after a long time and I couldn't stop smiling. Bright sun always makes people happy, exactly like bright colors. If you'd like to brighten up your kitchen, this group of red geometrical dinnerware(image 9) from Kate Spade is one of the best around the internet world. That's it for this week, I hope you'll have a lovely time and enjoy your loved ones, I'm planning on spending it with a lot of friends in warm, cozy outfits!


Products and links // 4. Archipelago statement necklace £98 // 6. Vintage pink kitchen scale £19 // 7. Home sweet home stool £29 // 9 .Geometrical dinnerware £68 //10. Cat print cardigan £32//11. Brown leather Booties £80
 

2 comments :

  1. pure love. Κιλα θετικης ενεργειας καθε φορα που σε επισκεπτομαι <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. The year is certainly flying by Maria! Gorgeous pictures! Have a great week :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment for Unidentified Lifestyle!

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...