Wednesday, February 02, 2011

I'm part of the greek Home makeover tv show!



I've decided to share with you (finally) my first experience on the Greek tv . 
Our show is the Greek edition of Home Makeover. 
As you already know I'm an Interior Designer.
It was an amazing experience and I feel really lucky because I met so wonderful people during the show.
You can watch the show on Alpha Channel, every Wednesday at 10 and the Greek name is 'Σπίτι απ'την Αρχή'. 
Tonight airs the 5th episode, don't miss it!
You can watch the last 4 episodes via youtube . 
You can also find us on Facebook and our official website.

Episode 1 part 1 part 2 part 3
Episode 2 part 1 part 2 part 3
Episode 3 here



And a few backstage photos ..























6 comments :

  1. αγαπω αυτο που κανεις !!! και αυτος ο γιωργης βρε παιδι μου εκτος απο ομορφος εχει και προσωπικοτητα !!!!!!!loveeeeeeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Έλα με τον Γιώργη, ξεράσαμε.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gran bloc! Té algun suggeriment per als aspirants a escriptors? Estic esperant per iniciar el meu propi lloc web aviat, però estic una mica perdut en tot. Us recomenem que comenceu amb una plataforma lliure com Wordpress o anar a una opció de pagament? Hi ha tantes opcions per aquí que estic totalment aclaparat .. Alguna recomanació? Moltes gràcies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sufficed finally to read this post as I found that still there are some writers who want to bring the valuable posts over the web. I am here to keep encouraging you keep these posts coming

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its like you read my mind! You seem to know so much about this,
    like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you
    could do with a few pics to drive the message home a little bit, but other than that,
    this is wonderful blog. A great read. I'll certainly be back.


    Feel free to surf to my page; The Venus Factor Review

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment for Unidentified Lifestyle!

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...