Monday, February 28, 2011

House tour : Underground vacation home

Hello , I want to apologize for being absent from my blog for the past few days , but shooting of Spiti Apo tin Arxi kept me really busy.
Today I want to show you an underground vacation home (located in Switzerland)that was designed by Bjarne Mastenbroek and Christian Müller [architectural offices SeARCH and CMA].
This only access to villa Vals is an underground tunnel which runs straight through the mountainside.
Wood & concrete are the main ingredients for this recipe.
I really wish I was there right now.
μαρία.

ps: Villa Vals can be booked for €1750 to €3450 per week, depending on the season

























via

3 comments :

Thank you so much for leaving a comment for Unidentified Lifestyle!

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...