Thursday, February 10, 2011

House tour : Minimal Villa in Mykonos

The weather here in Greece is really amazing, it feels like Spring decided to come a little earlier this year.
I'm super excited because I'm packing my bag and I'm leaving to Chios island tomorrow with John John, so I grab the chance to show you an amazing villa in Mykonos island.
The interior designer followed the right recipe to create a modern greek interior space. 
You only need 2 magic ingredients :
white walls + wooden furniture 
The natural blue background will do the rest for you.
Notice the the wooden sink! 


ps: Do you remember my posts about Chios Island? 
You can see some pictures I took during our last trip to Chios here , here & here

I hope you have a great day,
marimar





















































via

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment for Unidentified Lifestyle!

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...