Thursday, February 24, 2011

Luxury Thursday : Villa Amanzi



Luxury Thursday has arrived!
Looking for luxury holidays? 
I found the perfect destination for you.
Villa Amanzi from Welcomebeyond.
A six bedroom residence with a 15m infinity pool and breathtaking views over the Andaman Sea at Phuket, Thailand.
This villa is practically built into a rock.
A minimalist interior with clean lines and modern furniture. 
I think it's a dream destination for many of us.
You can find more information about the residence , prices and availability here.

Do you want to see more luxury destinations? 
Take a look here.

 








































via

7 comments :

  1. nice house and nice location of the house too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This villa looks like something from a Hollywood movie. It must cost a lot to stay in a place like this. Villa Amanzi is really a luxurious place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post man! I always follow your blog because it is full of compelling information about various things. I like to read this post  because I met so many new facts about it actually. It's really great that I noticed this post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog! Is your theme cjstom made or did you downloaad it from somewhere?
    A design like yours with a few simmple tweeks would rsally make
    my blog jump out. Pleease let me know where you got your theme.
    Many thanks

    Take a look at my homepage ... CAMTASIA STUDIO SERIAL ZIPPYSHARE

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks absolutely insane. Wonderful pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment for Unidentified Lifestyle!

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...