Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Renovated Warehouse in Melbourne

I found the home or should I say 'Warehouse' of my dreams on HomeDsgn and now I want to share the feeling with you.
It was definitely love at first sight.
This apartment is located in a historic 1880′s building in Melbourne, Australia.
It's an old renovated Warehouse and it has three bedrooms, two bathroom plus it's on Sale!
Truth is that it looks like a loft , but it isn't.
The chandelier combined with the high concrete ceilings makes this apartment my Dream House.
What do you think?
μαρία.











































photos via homedsgn

2 comments :

  1. Interesting renovation is really a warehouse where you just include home appliances etc and stuff? I will absolutely share this to my friend she is thinking what kind of renovation she will with her condos for rent in Singapore and I think I finally found the one that she is looking for. Thanks for sharing this Maria!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment for Unidentified Lifestyle!

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...