Friday, February 18, 2011

It's Friday,I'm in love with: Floors with black Stripes!

I have to say I'm a huge fan of stripes.
I want to wear stripes, I want to see stripes, I want to walk on stripes.
Don't be afraid,try this different way of saying "Welcome home" with some stripes on your floor.
If you want to paint them yourself read these instructions on ehow here.
What do you think?Which one is your favorite?
μαρία.
One room,two beds with bold red headboards.
So stylish.
Another way to welcome stripes in your apartment
is a striped rug,
you can use the same pattern on the cushions.













Looking for some luxury? Choose a striped floor.


They also look great in a modern bedroom for two.































I think they overdid it here, but it still looks great.




























1 comment :

Thank you so much for leaving a comment for Unidentified Lifestyle!

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...