Saturday, April 28, 2012

Styling Recipe: yellow details in the kitchen



When it comes to cooking I love anything with lemon! I use lemon on a daily basis so I got inspired to create some mood boards with kitchen areas with yellow details. Color psychology claims that light yellow clears the mind making it active. We usually start our day from the kitchen so this would be the perfect space for us to add a dash of yellow! It can be a stool, a table or even a couple of matching lighting pendants. Add a bold yellow element or a group of smaller yellow accessories that will give you a boost and help you start day with more energy!
My dream house has a yellow fridge like this one in the last picture! 
Would you add a dash of yellow in your kitchen area? Or do you prefer pastel color shades?


Have a lovely day!
Maria


Collages made by me
All pictures via my Pinterest boards 'Kitchen and Dinning rooms' & 'Kitchen details'

13 comments :

  1. Those yellow pieces look really cute! :) Especially if the space is all white, black, grey - nice splash of colour makes a huge impact. Nice inspiration. I've thought about adding yellow to my home, but right now there's turquoise and violet bits. Maybe sometime. :)


    x Satu
    Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous images! Yellow is always my bold color of choice in any space! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always consider yellow,as the best fellow for every room!Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love yellow as well! It pops and makes me feel like there is a ray of sunshine right there in the room with me.

    I absolutely love that yellow parsons table. I so want that! It clean, bright and sturdy. The perfect kitchen table.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My thoughts exactly! I would love to have a table like this one! x

      Delete
  5. Take a look at our renewed blog! we really like you blog, would you maybe like to follow each other?

    hijab styles / bridal makeup / long frocks

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment for Unidentified Lifestyle!

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...