Friday, June 01, 2012

Trendspotting: Floor-to-ceiling library



One of my favorite habits during Summer when I was a child was reading books. When I really love a book I can't stop reading it. This living room area is palatial loft residence located on the top floor of a beautiful historical building built in 1885 is located in one of the most desired addresses in Stockholm. The floor-to0ceiling library makes my heart skip a beat. Please, notice the ladder that is standing in front of the bookshelves. Do you remember this post about decorating with ladders?


What do you think? 
Do you have any favorite habits during Summertime? 


Happy June, everyone!


Maria


Image edited by me | Source

7 comments :

  1. My favorite summer habit is sleeping late on Friday morning. I look forward to it all week!

    www.chattafabulous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. O, what would I do for a room like that! So beautiful. I am happy to be on the east coast for a few weeks and actually get some sun! This time of year in Monterey is all clouds and fog. have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely LOVE this! I also love to read - I think floor to ceiling libraries are the best
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that kind of interior architecture!When I was a child I was dreaming of a house like that with a full wall library :)
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment for Unidentified Lifestyle!

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...