Monday, March 05, 2012

Homemade Cheese muffins


I know, I haven't post anything about food before but cooking and food styling is a big part of my daily life and I'm always tweeting about recipes that I've tried, posting images of them on instagram (you can find me as unidentifiedlifestyle). Many of you have asked me for specific recipes, so I've decided to share with you one recipe every week. One of my favorite habits during the weekend is to explore and experiment with new recipes! John John loves this habit, too because he can taste everything! This weekend I've followed this recipe and made cheese muffins. I've used 3 different kinds of cheese: cheddar, mozzarella and feta cheese. The result was amazing, they were really tasty and so easy to make! The whole process took me less than an hour! A great recipe for busy modern girls ;) Take a look at my Pinterest board 'Recipes: Bake&Make' here.


You can try more combinations and different kinds of cheese, colorful peppers and olive oils. I hope you like this recipe and if you try it I'd love to know how it went! I'm so excited for this new 'recipe' section! I can't wait to share more of my experimentations with you!


Maria.


Ps: All photos are taken by me with a NIKON D3100




4 comments :

Thank you so much for leaving a comment for Unidentified Lifestyle!

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...