Sunday, March 18, 2012

Things that made me smile this week


This was the longest and weirdest week ever. So many things to do, so many things went wrong but I'm always trying to stay positive and smile. These are some snapshots of the things that made me happy. 


-Serving salad in small jars
-A pair of new skyscraper heels (I never knew I was a bow fan!)
-Fresh fruits and flowers in my apartment
-Sunday visit at Farmer's Market
-Going through photos for my next posts
-Walking around London
-Cake decorating set from Cakes, Cookies and Crafts shop
-Night out with friends
-Fresh croissants
-Things I bought from a local market
-New favorite book 'The poetics of space'
-A picture of my fat, Greek cat that my mother sent me on whatsapp 
-My skinny cappuccino from Starbucks with my name written on it
-Candy vending machine
-Pretty building around my neighborhood
-Playing with my camera and John John


How was your week? 
I hope your week wasn't as crazy as mine and that next week will be great for all of us!


Maria

5 comments :

Thank you so much for leaving a comment for Unidentified Lifestyle!

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...