Friday, March 09, 2012

House tour: Elegant summer house


The weather here in London is still kind of cold and gloomy and although I'm a huge fan of rainy days I'm also a huge fan of summer houses. I can't wait for the day that I'll go back to Greece for holidays and enjoy the sun and sea. This apartment is a brilliant example of how summer houses should be. Simple, elegant and chic. Beige and white colors combined perfectly with wooden details. Notice the wooden ceiling in the bedroom. I'm in love. Photographed by Martin Morrell.  
Winter or Summer? Which one do you prefer more?
I hope you all have an amazing weekend!


Maria.







12 comments :

  1. Ohh it's so adorable.. I saw these in your Pinterest <3 Lovely.


    Satu
    - Indie by Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely home! I want to be there right now! We've been having a lot of grey skies too. Winter or Summer? Hmm...I choose Fall and Spring! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful - I can relate well to those grey London skies!
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a summer person all the way! I love the heat and warmth of the sun and the longer days summer brings. Everything just feels so fresh and alive in summer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i just love all-white rooms. no chocolate allowed though! thanks for checking out my blog.

    xxoo
    www.paperplanesandmaryjanes.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are really cute. The rooms look so elegant, I love it.

    http://fabulousodyssey.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you very much for sharing it but I am the best of the world mate.. A powerful site and also a good blog with nice articles as they are very much related to every other particular subject matter

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good day! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you
    if that would be okay. I'm definitely enjoying your blog and look forward to new
    posts.

    my webpage ... facebook quest nutrition protein bars

    ReplyDelete
  9. I saw that some people are posting this on their instagram accounts. Simple yet the details are very clear. Some kind of warmth I felt seing the pictures. Thanks for sharing. Would be best if you include some decorative elements that will jive into the background. cheers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment for Unidentified Lifestyle!

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...