Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Styling recipe : Round dining tables

Happy Tuesday! I hope you all have a lovely day, I'm really happy because I'm currently packing my suitcase to fly to Greece for a week. I'm planning on spending the next 10 days under sun with friends & family and great food! 
Today I want to share with you a couple of tips about dining rooms. How do you feel about round dining tables? I'm a huge fan of them and I always like sitting on a round table in a restaurant (especially when we're many people!) but when it comes to an apartment I usually choose a classic shape for a dining table. These images show how round tables can be used in two different ways: modern & romantic. The secret is to choose the right chairs & lighting pendant. If you choose minimalistic chairs you can easily create a modern and "glossy" atmosphere. Remember the lighting pendant needs to be simple, too. But if you're a fan of vintage aesthetics with 3-4 vintage chairs in pastel colors, a vase with fresh flowers and a vintage chandelier hanging from the ceiling you will create a beautiful rustic-romantic dining area. 
What do you think?
Are you a fan of round dining tables?


take a look at my Pinterest board ' Kitchen and dining rooms' here.


Maria


1 comment :

Thank you so much for leaving a comment for Unidentified Lifestyle!

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...