Thursday, March 29, 2012

House tour : White paradise in Mykonos


"If you deconstruct Greece, you will in the end see an olive tree, a grapevine, and a boat remain.  That is, with as much, you reconstruct her." Odysseas Elytis


The love affair between white and blue in Greece is intense. If Greece was a summer house, this how it would be. Bright, simple, eclectic  and white. This Kanalia Hill house is located in Mykonos and it's definitely the prettiest thing you will see today.
I hope you have a great day!


Photographed by Jerome Galland


via frenchbydesign




6 comments :

  1. So fresh and crisp and clean. beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the chairs! Clean and modern lines combined with soft accents. Those pillows in the first image are so pretty and soft looking.

    leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed reading it. I need to read more on this topic...I admiring time and effort you put in your blog, because it is obviously one great place where I can find lot of useful info..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment for Unidentified Lifestyle!

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...