Saturday, June 23, 2012

House tour: Casa Olivi in Italy


Casa Olivi is a heritage protected building located in Italy. Its owners renovated it and transformed it to a vacation house that is available for  holiday let. A minimalistic interior with expensive elements like Phillipe Starck bathrooms and Panton chairs. I'm totally in love with the exterior communal terrace, I can easily imagine myself having drinks with friends around the long stone table.
What do you think of this 300 year-old farmhouse?
 Is it too minimalistic for your taste?

Happy Saturday!
Maria

Images via // Edited by me.






6 comments :

  1. This is gorgeous! I love all of the beams and the stonework.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wood, stone and at the back the vineyard, it's the paradise for me!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing space! And those views are breathtaking! I hope you had a great weekend :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This place is fantastic! I love the minimalism.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful ! love it, could be mine

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just can't imagine that house are really in like that house,it looks so nice or beautiful,also i like all the white stone work,hope so i also make that type of house,thanks for the post..!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment for Unidentified Lifestyle!

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...