Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Styling recipe: How to organize a Garden party


It's that time of the year that the weather is so warm and nice that all we wanna do is stay outside until the sunset. If you live in London like me you know that this is not true at all. I can't wait to go back to Greece and organize a huge garden party to celebrate my graduation, my birthday and all the things that I didn't have time to celebrate this year. I did a little research and collected some of my favorite garden party decorations. On the first board you can read some tips on how to create a festive, warm atmosphere for your party and on the second board you can read some tips on how to serve food and drinks! 


Are you a big fan of garden parties?
Do you have any special tips that I forgot to write about? 


Happy Tuesday!
Maria


Images via my Pinterest board 'Parties & Weddings' // Edited by me



4 comments :

  1. Oh I love a garden party! These are great tips and such pretty pictures :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. If only I was back home in our garden :)
    xo
    Anastasia

    P.S: se perimenw on Thursday e?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :)) Προς το παρόν το πλάνο λέει ναι, αν αλλάξει κάτι θα σε ενημερώσω ;)

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment for Unidentified Lifestyle!

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...