Friday, June 22, 2012

House tour: A Summer house in Patmos, Greece



Do you remember this post about a stunning Greek villa in Mykonos? This was the first post where I've expressed my love about this specific shade of white or as I like to call it "Greek white". It's raining everyday here in London but my calendar and my facebook friends keep reminding me that's it's Summer in a galaxy far far away (Greece that is!). Since I can't be there, I've decided to do the next best thing: write about Greece and all the amazing Summer houses we have over there. 


This stunning Summer house is located in Patmos island and it belongs to a Dutch couple, Marianne Manders and her husband Marc Jansen. They visited the island for the first time 30 years ago and around 2000 they've decided that it was time to build their own little paradise there. They collaborated with a Greek Architect, Dimitris Konstantinidis and they created a place dreamy and bright. I'm pretty sure paradise must look like this.


What do you think of this house?
Have you ever been to Greece?


Maria


Images via // Edited by me. 




9 comments :

  1. What a gorgeous house, Maria. It evokes summer in every corner.
    I have never been to Greece, but would love to one day. :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful rooms! and great ideas
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! I have to show my friend these pics, she will die! She's currently in love with white white white!! I would love to visit Greece one day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wij waren op Patmos...zalig wat een eiland wil er zeker terug,maar dan in dat leuke appart Matheos....knus,grieks.....oud en eenvoudig....
    maar waar je ook bent Patmos heeft wat....trouwens Paros ook heel fijn...

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should be able including click operating in undoubtedly
    one of a number of gears as per the label of vegetables as well benefits are going to be making juice.
    Bear in mind, certain food zones including fruit vegetables,
    replenish-able carrot at most, tomato comes and furthermore stalks as well as rhubarb foliage is a little harmful.
    Unlike looking microwavable foods, make an effort prep more healthy sandwiches.


    Also visit my page :: manual orange juice maker

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment for Unidentified Lifestyle!

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...