Wednesday, June 20, 2012

House tour : A modern multi level penthouse in Sweden

You already know how obsessed I am with Swedish aesthetics. I can't find an apartment in Sweden that I don't love. Especially this one. Leaning roof, wood floorings and countertops, combined with modern furniture. Interior Heaven. It is located in the Roeda Bergen of Vasastan in Stockholm, Sweden and it's around 1,100 feet.
What do you think? What does you dream house look like? 


Happy Wednesday!


Maria


Images via // Edited by me






9 comments :

  1. Amazing!!! Love that kind of style :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous home! I love all the natural light and the way they have used the space. Divine!

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous home! I love all the light hues!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so beautiful! it's stunning but still manages to look comfortable and like a real home - lovely!
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  5. ti teleio spiti!!!mou arese h gwnia me thn karekla sthn 2h photo...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, I obverved that scandinavian interior design has high celings especially when it comes to penthouse. Unlike the usual seights, the design is filled with decorative elements while the beams and columns are plain. I agree swedish architecture is simply the best.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment for Unidentified Lifestyle!

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...