Friday, June 29, 2012

Things that made me smile this week

1. Wild flowers on my coffee table & a vanilla cupcake candle
2. Walking around London eye with a friend that visited London from Greece
3. The first time I made "skinny blueberry muffins". Recipe on the blog really soon
4. A quote I found and loved.
5. Midseason sales: A neon pink dress that I brought home with me (image 6)






This has been a really relaxing week for me, I took some time off and did a little "London detox". I've spent the whole week with John John at Cranfield University, playing tennis and enjoying the (kind of) warm weather of the English countryside. My detox is now over and I'm heading back to London with my batteries recharged!


How was your week? 
I hope you have a lovely weekend!


ps: Some of these pictures are already on my instagram timeline, if you're already on instagram follow me! Username: marimarmat


Maria

1. A pretty entryway of a house somewhere around Shepherd's bush
2. New business cards from moo.com
3. Making bruschettas for lunch
4. Walking around the Cranfield university campus
5. Enjoying an orange juice in the sun
6. Ice-cream van & vanilla ice-cream with bubblegum syrup!


4 comments :

  1. Looking forward to the muffin recipe, Maria.
    Your dress is lovely.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Isobel :) I might post the recipe tomorrow, otherwise next week! Have a lovely day x

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment for Unidentified Lifestyle!

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...