Saturday, June 16, 2012

Low fat banana nut bread



Cooking is one of the few things that can relax me when I'm stressed. I spend most of my weekends experimenting with new recipes and John John is tasting everything. More than a month ago my talented friend and neighbor Drew Labridis decided to make a low fat banana nut bread. I've asked if I could join him and take photos while he was cooking and share it with you on my blog and he accepted. I can't even describe how tasteful the banana nut bread was, I hope you'll try the recipe and taste it yourself! It took me ages to edit this post but it's finally here. I've created a 'recipe card' so you can save it or pin it. Thank you Drew for this amazing recipe! 


I hope you all have a lovely weekend!
Maria 

Pictures taken with a NICON D3100



10 comments :

  1. I love banana bread and made a similar healthier version a few months back. I love the ingredients in this one as well so I will give it a shot.

    I feel the same way about cooking. It totally de-stresses and calms me and I feel such a sense of satisfaction after spending an afternoon in the kitchen. I wasn't always that way with cooking though. I think comfort in the kitchen just comes with time and practice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! Time and practice are the two secret ingredients!

      Delete
  2. This looks REALLY good - I'm going to have to try this as I eat EVERYTHING when I"m stressed - and with 4 teenage daughters I get stressed quite a lot!
    mary x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds amazing! Let me know when you try this recipe!
      Have a lovely day! x

      Delete
  3. How did I miss this post?! Sounds yummy! Except I know I would have to add chocolate chips. Anything healthy is a little foreign to me. Haha! But this would be great for my dad who can't have any sweets!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice work with good ideas and concepts, lots of great information which we all need, helpful iformation. I would like to thank you for the efforts you shown remarkble writing skill in this article.

      Delete
  4. This looks delicious... and low fat too- what more could you want?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment for Unidentified Lifestyle!

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...