Friday, January 13, 2012

Decorating my apartment in London







































I believe that most decorators and Interior Designers never have enough time to decorate their own place.
If you are an Interior Designer you know what I'm talking about. This is an awful truth and although I hate living in an apartment that is half empty I try to be patient and enjoy the (really SLOW!) decorating process. I've moved in my tiny apartment in London two months ago and I'm still trying to figure out time to go look for the perfect (tiny) dining table and the perfect chairs. The only thing I know is that want to order the 'For like ever' poster for a long time now. There's a special place for it over my tiny IKEA sofa bed.


Tracy Jenkins's "For, Like, Ever" poster  was featured on the cover of the September 2006 issue of Domino magazine and since then we spot one in every stylish apartment. You can buy it here for $60 and it comes in different colors.




image credits 1/2/3


17 comments :

  1. Thanks for the comment on my blog. your blog is great, I love interior design, your have lovely taste! that poster is cool! following your blog, can't wait to see how the rest of your apartment turns out! :) x

    http://gach-rud-emma.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Emma! Thank you :) Let's hope I'll have more time to spend on decorating! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, I know exactly how that feels! And the anxiety that I have one trillion decoration choices to pick up from that I can never make up my mind on what I actually prefer for my place..
    Φιλάκια από Κρήτη,
    Ελένη

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know exactly what I'm talking about! My apartment in London though is so small so I have to be really careful and I don't have many options!
    Thank you for your comment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for visiting and love the poster...can't wait to see what all you do!! Following...

    ReplyDelete
  6. the poster is gret even though i hate pink but u need to show as your appartment..!! ;p

    ReplyDelete
  7. Natasa I will! Really really soon! Stay tuned :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Travelers Haven is the perfect place to ascertain squeaky quality, low toll corporate structure, furnished apartments and long-term rentals in Florida Keys. We return eminent fitting for companies or individuals wanting to fiat for periods of 30 days or statesman. Our paid group can undergo the perfect prop for your needs with naturalness and it won't toll the world.
    florida keys apartments

    ReplyDelete
  9. Interesting information I haven’t been through such information in a long time.
    Sobe Vrujci

    ReplyDelete
  10. I Will Be Coming Back Soon, Thanks for posting Some Great ideas and I'll try to return back With A Completely different browser to check out Things! Also, I put a link to your blog at my site, hope you do not mind.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome weblog website. I knowledgeable learning your content. This is truly an excellent research for me. I am looking forward to learning new content. Keep up the amazing work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment for Unidentified Lifestyle!

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...