Saturday, January 28, 2012

Styling Recipe: Decorating with peonies


I hope you're all having an amazing weekend! Today I want to share with you one of my latest obsessions: Peonies.  I can't have enough of them! If you are searching for a simple way to "freshen up" your home, add a few flowers in it! I always love an apartment who has many flowers and plants in it because it seems more vivid and stylish.
Note to self: Look for peonies at Portobello Road tomorrow!


How about you? What's your favorite flower?


Maria


Photos via my Pinterest board 'Decorating with plants & flowers'




8 comments :

  1. Peonies are my favourites! Well.. next to dahlia's and gerber daisies! =)
    I need more fresh flowers in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can never have enough of them! Thank you for your comment :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all these soft pink flowers they are so girly and so soothing. I adore that desk chair as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this post. Pink peonies are my favourite flower!

    I also adore the feminine rooms in your other posts! Great blog :)

    K x

    http://inspiringinteriordesign.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment for Unidentified Lifestyle!

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...