Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Dream Kitchen: Floor to ceiling windows


The kitchen area is my favorite place in an apartment.
 A place where creativity meets taste, a place for people who love to experiment with food and food styling! My favorite habit during the weekend is to cook with John John , while drinking a glass of red wine. A silly routine that I never want to give up! 
These kitchen areas have  a little "extra" than any other kitchen areas you've ever seen. They have a huge window, which only means one thing: more natural light and dramatic atmosphere.
My dream apartment will definitely have floor to ceiling windows.
What about you? 
How does your dream kitchen look like?

Maria

Photos via my pinterest board 'Kitchen and Dinning rooms'








10 comments :

  1. These are absolutely stunning. My dream kitchen is all white, bright, filled with natural sun, open shelves and marble countertops! -thanks for your comment!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first kitchen makes my heart sing...love everything about it! All are very stunning...those windows do make a statement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dream kitchen sounds dreamy! I love open shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool post! Personally I like your site. Which I am searching that have in your content. I am so impressed to read your content. I am looking forward for the next valuable and informative concept in your blog. Overall outstanding post.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment for Unidentified Lifestyle!

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...