Monday, January 16, 2012

Styling Recipe: the dynamic of a leather couch




Happy Monday!
Are you a fan of contemporary or classic design? I always try to combine styles and mix furnishings in order to create the perfect space. But when it comes to mix and match living room areas the choice is only this one: one big leather couch. I love the dynamic of a leather couch in a living room. People love to "melt" into a leather sofa, plus they add to a space a rustic luxury. A person's choice of furniture tells a thousand words about the individual, so why don't you choose a stylish leather sofa for your home?

Take a look at our post about Chesterfield couches here.

Maria

photo credits 1/2




12 comments :

  1. ooh love these brown leather couches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this color leather, rather on a chair then on a sofa though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christel I love this color on everything! Boots, skirts, sofas, chairs..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Maria! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such a nice comment! I have never owned a leather couch but with 3 dogs I'm definitely going to give them a closer look. I don't think you can beat them for the maintenance!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love a chesterfield couch...comfortable, warm and chic. But the first image could make me change my mind...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Personal style and freedom of expression are driving forces in today's home design. Home decoration is a part of interior designing and home owners usually enjoy this task to make their living place look like a dream place. Furniture like sofa or a recliner would be the best option to decorate your living room like a dream place. I suggest to take a look on recliner reviews before buying any furniture.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment for Unidentified Lifestyle!

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...