Saturday, January 14, 2012

Styling Recipe: Decorating with sheepskins









































Now that Winter is officially here in London, I've decided to share with you one of my favorite habits.
I love the feeling of snuggling in a sheepskin, in front of my home office, while reading blogs and enjoying a hot cup of coffee (who doesn't??). If you have a home office at your apartment like me, don't hesitate.
Add a sheepskin to your chair and enjoy the warm feeling that will offer to you!
You don't have to spend much money on a sheepskin, take a look at the IKEA sheepskin rug that can be used for your office chair here. It will be yours for only £23.
Do you have any special habits when you read blogs?

Maria.

image credits 1/2/3

11 comments :

  1. Oh god, I love the first chair! :D It looks so cozy :) ♥
    Thanks for your lovely comment, by the way.
    We should go and eat some frozen yogurt together someday then :)
    When I'm in London :P

    Shall we follow each other?
    I'd really appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sarah! I've followed you ;) I've been to Koln a few years ago and I had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post!!!I love your blog,very inspiring with nice ideas!!
    I m already your follower..Hope you follow me back xx

    Andy
    http://theinteriornet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love sheepskin and have been wanting to get one for a while now. These are so inspiring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cosy! I love your blog! Can't wait to have a look around!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @The alternative wife Thanks for dropping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It has relevant information. Thanks for posting this. Your blog is so interesting and very informative.Thanks sharing. Definitely a great piece of work Thanks for your work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment for Unidentified Lifestyle!

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...