Friday, January 27, 2012

Styling Recipe: Window seats

{This room is dedicated to all book lovers like me around the world}

Who doesn't love Fridays? This week was really busy for me and arrival of this weekend was my only wish. Time for cocktails, great food and walks around beautiful and sunny London!
 Lately I'm day dreaming that I'm sitting on a cozy window seat near my kitchen. Window seats are so romantic, plus they can be used for extra storage.
Who wouldn't want a stylish lounge area to read a book or enjoy a hot cup of coffee?

Maria.
{Bright and playful}

{Simple and stylish: Make a statement with an amazing flower bouquet}

photos via my pinterest board Window Seats

6 comments :

  1. I'd love to have a window seat in my home. It's something I've dreamt about since I was a child. These spaces you've chosen are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Katie! I'm glad you like them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with window seating! These are gorgeous photos1

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is obviously a lot to know about this. I think you made some good points in Features also. Its really very nice and fantastic post thanks for sharing this with us.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment for Unidentified Lifestyle!

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...