Friday, January 06, 2012

House tour : Summer villa in Mykonos






































Happy Friday! I'm currently blogging from a Greek island, Aigina, that is really close to Athens.
So I grab this opportunity and I'll share with you today this amazing villa located in another Greek island, the famous Mykonos. 
The traditional Greek white landscape combined with modern aesthetics, designer's chairs and seasonal Greek flowers. 
The Interior Designer of this villa is Jayne Wunder, a woman with 20 years of design experience.
Take a look at her portfolio and her biography here.
What do you think? 
Would you like to relax in a place like this one? (My answer is yes!)


Maria Matiopoulou




photos via 79ideas blog



3 comments :

  1. po po..kai na mpei kanas ergatis laspomenos ekei mesa...

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dearest friend Κλεοπατρα, εσύ είδες αυτό το σπίτι και το λασπωμένο εργάτη σκέφτηκες;; You're crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This articles helps me more.Thanks for your sharing,I will pay more attentions to your blog. Looking forward to your better and better articles.See you next time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment for Unidentified Lifestyle!

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...