Monday, January 30, 2012

Snapshots of my weekend







Happy Monday! This weekend was really beautiful, I've cooked a lot with John John, watched movies and walked around London and he also got me the most beautiful red tulips! 
Picture 1: Printed and Framed: One of my favorite quotes. 
{Take a look at more quotes on our facebook page here}
Picture 2: My beautiful red tulips in a candy box
Picture 3: My ASOS laptop case is here! I'm planning on using it as a clutch.
Picture 4: I've tried a family recipe for small Greek cheese pies
Picture 5: Ingredients for our homemade pizza


How was your weekend?


Maria


20 comments :

  1. Maria euxaristw polu gia to comment sou. Exeis ena fabulous blog (anamenomeno vevaia).Se 8umamai apo thn ekpomph, eisai api8anh!My weekend was great but now I got back to reality :(
    xo
    Anastasia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ευχαριστώ πολύ Αναστασία! :) Keep calm , το επόμενο σκ είναι κοντά! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. My perfect weekend...homemade pizza and a movie...heavenly!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Maria! The quote is so cute!! did you draw it?? my question would be... chocolate or ice cream? The answer is... chocolate ice cream!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a lovely weekend Maria :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This all looks so good! How fabulous is that laptop cover as a clutch? Brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely post

    your newest follower Michelle
    www.pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Christel It's really big, I can even take my DSLR camera with me in it! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Abbey @Designchic it was really quiet and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Nancy! No I didn't draw it, I found it online and I've posted it here http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.251395454894621.72549.130153917018776&type=1 .
    I post one decorating quote every day! Take a look at it if you want!
    Chocolate ice cream is always a good choice ;)
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  11. i Adore the Clutch!!!
    Its so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just adorable Maria!!!! As you know, i love your aesthetic and your clear icons....

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you Dimitri! Your comments always make me blush! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment for Unidentified Lifestyle!

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...