Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Five places in London

This is the second post about my favorite places in London. You can read the first one here. I thought this could be a weekly section but unfortunately I don't have that time in my hands right know. So for now 'Five places in London' will be a monthly section. I hope you enjoy my picks and I'm always happy to learn about new places! Have you ever been to any of these places? 
I'd love to know!


Maria


Flat white in Soho, is a famous location for coffee in London. It's always part of the 'top ten' lists for the best coffee places and I can assure you that their coffee is amazing. (http://www.flatwhitecafe.com/)

I'm a huge fan of Mexican food so this is definitely one of my favorite discoveries during the past month. Wahaca in London brings you closer to delicious street food dishes (I've tried the vegetarian burrito and John John had the steak burrito, they were both amazing!)) and the interior of the restaurant is so hip and modern! (http://www.wahaca.co.uk/)

Since I've moved to London I developed a crush on flea markets. It's my favorite habit during the weekend, I love exploring new markets, farmers and vintages goodies. This market is a well hidden secret between Londoners, it's quite far away from central London but it's totally worth it. Delicious food, vintage clothing, old books and amazing music, Broadway Market has everything a visitor can ask for. You might want to go a bit early because it gets really crowded after 12pm. (http://www.broadwaymarket.co.uk/)

This is why I love London. You can go from flea markets to amazing luxurious reastaurants. The Beach Blanket Babylon restaurant in Notting Hill is one of my favorite destinations. This place has two things: great food and unique cocktails. Plus the interior of the restaurant is a must-see. Luxurious chandeliers in an opulent interior that looks like it came out of fantasy fairytale. 
(http://www.beachblanket.co.uk )

Last but not least, the place where I spent a not so traditional Greek Easter with John John a couple of weeks ago : Little Venice in Warwick Avenue. Water, boats, nature and sun. That's all you need. We've tried the 'Waterway' restaurant, the food was ok and the interior is really cozy. They even have a fireplace. If the weather conditions allow it you can sit on the restaurants porch and have a glass of wine while looking at the river.




All photos are taken by me with a NIKON D3100.

6 comments :

  1. I have never been to London at all! But all these places look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats so exciting about your moving to London! that'll be a great time for you. I've never been to London but I've always wanted to go! your photos inspire me to truly do so :)

    best of luck with everything,
    xoxo
    tiana of l'esthetique

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing! When I make it to London I will have to check these places out ;)

    XX,
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't been to London, but am dying to go- thank you for all of these recommendations, I shall keep them bookmarked for when I visit! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've visited the first, second and the last one..Now I have to visit the others left ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahhhh i wanna go back to London!
    i should write these down for my next trip to London :)
    thanks for sharing!

    Btw, i love love love your blog!
    i think we do have same tastes!
    Would you mind following each others?

    Pinkbow Icecream

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment for Unidentified Lifestyle!

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...