Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Trendspotting: White subway tiles



I've had a crush on industrial aesthetics since I started studying Interior Design. Five years later this crush developed to a long lasting love... I still adore everything that is made of concrete, tiles and exposed cables. Today I wanted to share with you my latest obsession : white subway tiles. They're everywhere here in London, too. Designers use them in restaurants, bars, everywhere.
 I think I prefer it when it is used in modern bathroom areas. If you want to make your bathroom look even more special, just add a bold colorful element like a colorful shower curtain or a couple of plants and some books or artwork!


What do you think? Would you try it in your apartment?


Maria


Pictures via my Pinterest board 'Bathroom areas'


10 comments :

  1. this makes me giddy with excitement :) i have yet to purchase my first home that is ALL MINE; but i can't wait until the day comes! when it does i will definitely look to your {stunning} blog for inspiration!

    thanks for this :)
    xoxo,
    tiana of l'esthetique

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind words Tiana! I love your blog, too! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look really great. Stylish, with a twist. :>
    Gorgeous bathroom inspiration photos all in all.

    x Satu

    Indie by Heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the inspiration,that orange is so beautiful :)

    http://www.navlandstyle.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love subway tiles and all the photos you've posted. I have subway tiles in my kitchen and one day hopefully in my bathroom too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love subway tiles too. We just put them in our kitchen :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved this post!I think we are a bit synchronised here http://teapot.gr/?p=1425

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment for Unidentified Lifestyle!

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...