Sunday, April 15, 2012

Happy Easter



Being away from home during Easter holidays is not fun. But what I've discovered during this week is that there is always space for new traditions and habits. It's my first Easter away from Greece and it has been a great one. Lunch at Little Venice with John John, drinks in central London, a visit to the Greek Orthodox church to get the holly fire. Hopefully we created memories that will last for many many years. 


Happy Easter to all of my friends who are celebrating today. 
I'm wishing you good health and happiness. 


Maria



image sources 13 / 4

3 comments :

  1. So enjoyed your beautiful post - Happy Easter to you too!
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful photos...I remember breads like this with eggs at Easter when we lived on the East Coast...But I completely forgot about them. Red Easter eggs...new to me and I had no idea the bread was called tsoureki bread.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment for Unidentified Lifestyle!

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...