Monday, April 23, 2012

Chocolate chip cookies




This is my second recipe on this blog (you can find the first one here) and as I've told you before cooking is one of my favorite habits during the weekend. I experiment with different ingredients and I love love love finding stylish ways to serve them! Fortunately John John loves to try all of my new "experiments" and every time I try to serve them in unique and creative ways. It's not just about the taste but also about the way a dish is served!
These are my favorite chocolate chip cookies, they're so easy to make and really tasty. I've tried this recipe from allrecipes.com and I've used my muffin tray to bake them. They go great with milk for breakfast or juice for an afternoon snack. I hope you like them!
How was your weekend? Did you try any new dishes?


Have a lovely week!

Maria

All photo were taken by me with a NIKON D3100

11 comments :

  1. Hi Maria. It looks like your blog got a bit of a new design? Am I right? I love it as it's clean and fresh.

    I love that you threw these cookies in a muffin tin. What a great and creative way to bake them up. I was actually going to make some brownies in either canning jars or ramekins this weekend but it was 85 degrees and sunny out, so I bailed! I would totally top one of these with some ice-cream and call it a day!

    I tried 2 new recipes this weekend. A wheat berry salad and this amazing herbed salsa that we topped on our steak. Both were a hit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mm those look so good! Cullen loves to cook, so we are always looking for new recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look so delicious and yummi!!!
    Send me one please :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look delicious and your photos are great too Maria :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum!!! I love to bake too and made some muffins for my boys this weekend. I've never tried chocolate chip cookies in muffin tins, so I'll have to try this recipe! It looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh good for you!! what fun and they look so lovely and delicious - I would love to sit down with you and have a few!
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Jacquelyn I haven't changed the interface of the blog for the last couple of months! But thanks anyway :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Anastasia just send me your postcode! Hhaha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Delicious looking treats! I like the cupcake pan.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree with you. This post is truly inspirational. I like your post and all you share with us is up to date and quite informative, i would like to bookmark the page so i can come here again to read you, as you have done a wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment for Unidentified Lifestyle!

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...