Monday, April 09, 2012

Fashion meets Decor: Florals


We all love mixing trends and styles. My favorite part is when I bring fashion trends into the design world. This year, everybody from the fashion world got obsessed with Spring florals. I'm still trying to find the perfect pair of floral printed trousers to freshen up my wardrobe. All of those feminine and sophisticated interiors are inspired by specific fashion trends and patterns from the Spring '12 collections.
What do you think?
Do you prefer to wear the floral trend or to use it in your apartment?


Maria


image credits 1|2|3|4


11 comments :

  1. I think I'll be trying both, although in small doses. I'm thinking of adding some floral pillows and possibly a floral skirt. Lovely inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable inspiration. ^^ I have floral / rainforest armchair, and love it!

    x Satu

    Indie by Heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving bold floral prints right now! Those pants are fab + the peplum skirt is gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful pairings...love a touch in both!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures - I LOVE foral (well, I'm English!!) I think they look better in the home than on me!
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm obsessing over florals right now. They're so pretty. I don't know why I didn't think of it earlier haha.

    http://www.lyzhang.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know what you're talking about Mary! I love florals in my apartment, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Ly! It's never too late to try a new trend ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you ♥
    Really ? Cool ♥ What did you do here in Koeln? I'm glad you loved it here :)
    If you're back here, let's meet up :)
    I just followed you x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment for Unidentified Lifestyle!

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...