Thursday, April 26, 2012

Styling Recipe: Total white bedrooms



One of the best things about total white bedrooms is the energy they have. A total white simplicity that brings life to every room. A timeless elegance created by total white elements, like a white canvas on a white wall and white bedspreads and patterned pillows. If you love total white bedrooms but you need to add something different so that the room won't be that blank, you can add some simple décor touches like beige pillows, some fresh flowers and also a couple of wooden accessories. 


What do you think? Would you be happy in a bedroom like this one?


Take a look at another post about White living rooms and how to create a cozy atmosphere here.


Maria


All images via my Pinterest board 'Sleeping Areas'

8 comments :

  1. I love a white room but I always need a few splashes of colour about too :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love a white bedroom for a vacation house somewhere in the tropics as white is relaxing and calming to me. White is also so pristine and fresh and I could see the billowy drapes blowing in the afternoon breeze. That sounds like a vacation. I would just curl up each afternoon on my bed with a good book and enjoy the peacefulness and relaxation.

    I do love color, so in my day to day living I need splashes of vibrant colors such as orange, turquoise, fushia, yellow, and apple green. My den is a blend of all of those colors with Designers Guild and Liberty fabrics on the upholstery. I love those two designers and they are both London based companies. London has such great design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love ittttt! great images-*
    my bedroom is also white on white too :)

    Pinkbow Icecream

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is that a baby crib on the first image? WOW :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment for Unidentified Lifestyle!

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...