Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Things that made me smile this week

These are some photos that I took during the past two weeks. I traveled from London to Athens, from Athens to Thessaloniki, from Thessaloniki back to Athens and then back to London! That's a lot of traveling for only 12 days! I loved every single moment of my holidays, I got all the love I needed from my family and friends, amazing food and breathtaking views.
 Oh, I've also had my first swim of the season!


1. Red velvet sweets
2. Discovering new favorite places in London with my personal photographer (John John!)
3. Favorite seafood restaurant in Athens (White Greek decorations everywhere)
4. Mexican burrito in London
5. A view of the Acropolis while walking around the center of Athens


1. Homemade cupcakes for John John's birthday
2. Gloomy, windy weather in Greece
3. One of the many photos I took during my flights
4. My big, fat cat 'Louis' in my hometown 
5. The Greek girl is back to Maida Vale!


I hope you enjoy my snapshots. 
Have you traveled anywhere recently?


Maria

12 comments :

  1. Looks like a pretty amazing week. Good luck with the swimming lessons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Chrissy, but it wasn't my first swim in general! It was my first swim for this year! :) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looking at these photos and reading this post made me smile! :) and nope i haven't traveled anywhere recently, but i so want to go on a road trip! ;)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    Poshlocket Giveaway: Win a Shelly Fabric Choker

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky you!!!
    I go back to Greece once per year at X-mas.Namely I wont go back until December...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your lovely comment Mimi!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You absolutely cannot go wrong with Red Velvet (or with Mexican, for that matter!) I love your blog- it's great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. O this looks like a wonderful trip! We haven't traveled in a while and I am definitely ready for something.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lots to smile about...oh the red velvet sweets...yum!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It all looks amazing!! How I would love to see Athens...I'm sure it's breathtaking! Glad you had a safe trip!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such fun pics - that cupcake looks SO good!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment for Unidentified Lifestyle!

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...