Friday, April 27, 2012

House tour: Summer house on the Spanish island of Formantera


I've discovered this amazing house in Spain on Style Files a couple of months ago and totally forgot about until yesterday that I saw a picture of it on my Pinterest timeline. I've decided that it's time to share it with you because it reminds me so much of Summer. Something that right now seems so far away for me! It is located on the Spanish island of Formentera and it's styled by Daniela Cavestany
How I would love to spend some quality time on next to that pool on that patio. Cold drinks, hot sun and the living is easy!


If teleportation was possible where would you go right now?
Maria 


Photographer Jordi Canosa



4 comments :

Thank you so much for leaving a comment for Unidentified Lifestyle!

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...