Friday, July 20, 2012

It's Friday I'm in love with: Anthropology

It's Friday, I'm in love with: Anthropology // I'm sure most of you know Anthropology and its aesthetics. If not, take a look here and you'll thank me later! I've started looking on their website for a couple of new decoratives for my apartment and I ended up daydreaming about my next (bigger) apartment and all the things I really want to buy. Today I will share with you my favorite products and how you will use them in your bedroom// kitchen// office desk! I hope you enjoy them! 

Picture 1// The Chalkboard Spice Jar
Scrawl the name of your favourite spice across the slate-painted medallion of this colour-topped ceramic jar.
You can buy it here for £8.00

Picture2// Colorful soft letters
They would look amazing in a nursery or simply on a bedroom wall or on a bed
You can buy any letter you want here for £12.00

Picture3//A happy pencil set
Probably the best gift for people who love writing and sketching.
You can buy it for £28.00 here


Do you have any special plans for the weekend? 
Don't forget #mydailydoseofGreece on instagram, I will publish 10 of the most beautiful pictures you'll post on Sunday!

Have a lovely day!
Maria 

Images via Anthropology // Edited by me.


4 comments :

Thank you so much for leaving a comment for Unidentified Lifestyle!

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...