Thursday, July 19, 2012

My daily dose of Greece



Being away from home is not easy, being away from Greece during Summer is even worst. It all started with some random pictures from Greece that I've uploaded on a rainy day on Unidentified Lifestyle's facebook page. The response and the love from people was huge so I thought that we need to create something bigger, a place where anybody can share their favorite locations, images and moments. What's the best way to entertain all of these images? Instagram of course. 


Ladies & Gentlemen, I'm really happy to introduce you to '#mydailydoseofGreece". 
You can take a photo of your favorite location or a beautiful moment , you can even take a photo of an object that reminds you of Greece (even if you're not there at the moment!) tag your photo with #mydailydoseofGreece and at the end of each week I will choose 10 of my favorite images and I will post them here on the blog so that more people can take a look at your "clicks". We have more than 50 images tagged already, I hope you will join our instagram game and share your own daily dose of Greece!


Have a lovely day!


Ps: I'll be posting my onw pictures of Greece because I will be there really really soon but until then I have a huge photo archive on my photo album :) You can find me on instagram as 'marimarmat'
Maria

5 comments :

  1. Cool idea! Off to follow you on IG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. χαιρομαι που σε βρισκω..να σαι καλα..χαρουμενο Καλοκαιρι Μαρια μου..κατι αναλογο κανουμε με συνεργασια με αλλα Μλογκς..περνα απο το λημερι μου..θα χαρω πολυ..σε φιλω..

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool idea! I will make sure I am following you xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. With Google, the user might have the entire
    world in his pocket. A worthy competitor to Shazam, SoundHound can recognize
    a song for you personally in level 4 seconds. Understand that you
    only have to jailbreak once.

    my web site :: cydia apps

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment for Unidentified Lifestyle!

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...